View RSS Feed

InTheCone

95l is Dead - NEXT!

Rate this Entry
by on 08-07-2014 at 09:37 AM (6924 Views)
Bertha is finis, but the real question may be - did it ever exist? So where do we go from here? Onward and upward to the peak of the season!

95l didn't even survive for 24hrs and has been dropped. The NHC has two areas circled in the Atlantic, and there is some model support for weak development in a couple of days.






GfS - Develops a weak low as it approaches the Carribean...



Euro -Showing a weak low near the Carribean...



So - it's pretty quiet for the moment, but we are Barreling toward the peak. Hang on tight, it could be a bumpy ride, or then again, maybe not...

Submit "95l is Dead - NEXT!" to Twitter Submit "95l is Dead - NEXT!" to Facebook

Updated 08-19-2014 at 09:43 AM by InTheCone

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. InTheCone's Avatar
    Good Morning Bunkerites!

    Lib posted this on the old blog, it sure is a beauty!

  2. libgoon's Avatar
    Yeah and now a Typhoon and will probably be classified Super Typhoon ... but I think she may impact the US weather in some way next week...
  3. libgoon's Avatar
    BTW has yoop seen summer this year

  4. InTheCone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by libgoon
    BTW has yoop seen summer this year
    Door Vood!

    They certainly haven't seen much. and it's almost over up there. I

    Do you think this storm that the Euro is showing will be tropical? Maybe Sub- Tropical?

    Comes off of N.C....



    ..... and then heads for Canada



    Might be something to watch for a few days as it's looking quiet otherwise
  5. libgoon's Avatar
    GFS 06 has some entertainment value



  6. libgoon's Avatar
    Cone I dont think its ever tropical ... If you have access to 500MB VORT Euro it appears frontal

    http://i.imgur.com/wj7Zc86.png
  7. libgoon's Avatar
    Bertha is going to cause a bit of drama in England

  8. Aislinn's Avatar
    Good morning and afternoon, everyone. First day back to work for teachers, workshop all day. Hope I stay awake...

    Trying a new experiment today. I read a candle in your car will make a good car freshener. At least in south, probably not up at Yoop's place. I found a small metal candle holder and some cheap vanilla scented candles that have a metal wrap base and am going to try it out.

    Hawaii's about to get the double hammer. I see Cantore is there of course.

    Breakfast's on the sideboard: steak, eggs and hash browns, Belgian waffles with strawberries or powdered sugar, croissants, creamy oatmeal with fresh blueberries, cheesy grits and shrimp, yogurt, fresh fruit and orange, apple or pineapple juice. Regular and decaf coffee with flavored creamers to the side. Enjoy!
  9. InTheCone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by libgoon
    Cone I dont think its ever tropical ... If you have access to 500MB VORT Euro it appears frontal

    http://i.imgur.com/wj7Zc86.png
    Thanks Lib, forgot to look there
  10. libgoon's Avatar
    Cone that was something I picked up from Mark posting 850 and 500 vort MAPS OF gfs ...
  11. InTheCone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by libgoon
    Cone that was something I picked up from Mark posting 850 and 500 vort MAPS OF gfs ...
    I'll have to remember to look at those, should have thought of it

    Will be back for breakfast in a bit.
  12. FLdewey's Avatar
    Is this where we talk Ebola?
  13. InTheCone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FLdewey
    Is this where we talk Ebola?
    Sure, just be sure to wear your suit.

  14. InTheCone's Avatar
    Breakfast!

    I'll have steak, eggs and hash browns with a tub o' coffee - TYVM Aislinn!

    I can't believe it's already time to get back to school, seems like you just got out!
  15. InTheCone's Avatar
    Sept 3rd looks like it may have a slice of for those unwary enough not to believe the CFS...

  16. DestinJeff's Avatar
    All those storms will recurve due to the weakness in the subtropical ridge created by the last.

  17. SuperYooper's Avatar
    Vood has been enjoying August...afternoon highs in the mid 70's, lows scraping +/-50 and clear...so we've had a nice 7 days of summer. Through the weekend it looks good too.

    The date with the Rodent has had to be postponed...the winter we had did a lot of damage to the house. Doors and windows took the brunt of the damage. New timeline is spring..I'll keep y'all informed.
  18. PcolaDan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by libgoon
    Now that's funny.
  19. Landfall2004's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperYooper
    Vood has been enjoying August...afternoon highs in the mid 70's, lows scraping +/-50 and clear...so we've had a nice 7 days of summer. Through the weekend it looks good too.

    The date with the Rodent has had to be postponed...the winter we had did a lot of damage to the house. Doors and windows took the brunt of the damage. New timeline is spring..I'll keep y'all informed.
    Spring is BUSY---get your reservations NOW, if it is not already too late.

    I will be there for the end of race week. We go to the Gatorade Duel Thurs. and head to Dizzy World that night for the weekend. I guess it is technically still winter, but never that cold, just cool.
  20. KanKunKid's Avatar
    FIRST!!!

    Ya got to get up pretty early in the morning..

    Jeff, you are slipping.

    Life in LA has affected you...

    You're going to need some kind of therapy.
  21. KanKunKid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FLdewey
    Is this where we talk Ebola?
    Yeah, doesn't anyone in CDC watch Zombie movies?

    "Oh yes, we have it completely contained....we have nothing to worry about, it can't get out, besides, if it does we will know it immediately and use our fail safe system..move it to another lab in YOUR hometown..The infection keeps the disease from spreading quickly (dead men don't walk very far) so we have to do it..."

    Don't get me started... ***cough cough***

    Oh #@$%! I got it from the internet!
  22. KanKunKid's Avatar
    Anyway......

    Good morning, Buenos dias, Bonjour, Guten morgen,
    早安, доброе утро, to everyone!

    I'll be traversing Wyoming and the state just east of it today (Nebraska I think and then on to Iowa) with a load of dietary supplements from Utah going to a place in New Jersey where they will be shipped all over the world, at least to the Netherlands, because that pallet is in the back and I saw it.

    So likely I will be on sporadically and then off again like a relationship with a Bi=polar-ite.

    Keep the faith and remember your wet T-shirt submission. Dewey has me on "lock down"
    I have to keep it PG. !@#$#%!!
  23. InTheCone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KanKunKid
    FIRST!!!

    Ya got to get up pretty early in the morning..

    Jeff, you are slipping.

    Life in LA has affected you...

    You're going to need some kind of therapy.
    RE-PORTED! 'Bout time somebody got around to it, peeps around here are getting a mite slow.
  24. SuperYooper's Avatar
    Thoughts are to do the less expensive thing and stay with the parental units. Not as fun but they aren't too far away from Orlando.
  25. InTheCone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperYooper
    Thoughts are to do the less expensive thing and stay with the parental units. Not as fun but they aren't too far away from Orlando.
    My kids have figured out that staying with me(Parental Unit) works out to be a pretty good deal since if I'm with them I generally get to pay for everything. Bribery does work!
  26. Landfall2004's Avatar
    MONEY--it's what keeps the kids in touch.
  27. Landfall2004's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperYooper
    Thoughts are to do the less expensive thing and stay with the parental units. Not as fun but they aren't too far away from Orlando.
    A friend of mine swears by the Dizzy meal plan. Check it out.
  28. NavarreMark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KanKunKid
    Yeah, doesn't anyone in CDC watch Zombie movies?

    "Oh yes, we have it completely contained....we have nothing to worry about, it can't get out, besides, if it does we will know it immediately and use our fail safe system..move it to another lab in YOUR hometown..The infection keeps the disease from spreading quickly (dead men don't walk very far) so we have to do it..."

    Don't get me started... ***cough cough***

    Oh #@$%! I got it from the internet!
    The establishment pukes will never learn. They'll probably empty there guns into their guts too, when everyone knows it takes a headshot.

    It is currently about 70 and mostly cloudy in Watkins Glen.
  29. NavarreMark's Avatar
    Hows that for staying on topic.

    Carry on.
  30. KanKunKid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NavarreMark
    Hows that for staying on topic.

    Carry on.
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.5
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
Image resizer by SevenSkins

Tabs System by vbSoporte - vBulletin en Espaņol
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:51 AM.