View RSS Feed

InTheCone

May: Time for a change?

Rate this Entry
by on 05-01-2017 at 08:05 AM (7562 Views)
May usually brings a transition from severe season to summer and The Season™ . Severe season can’t end soon enough this year. Hopefully the SPC map will start to calm down.



I would like to see a change to more rain for Florida and get some of it out of the Mid West.



CPC is thinking it's going to be extra warm for the next few months, it's summer so no real change there.



Whatever happens, we’re all on this flight together and let’s just hope she stays in the air for another month!

Submit "May: Time for a change?" to Twitter Submit "May: Time for a change?" to Facebook

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. KanKunKid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheCone
    Morning Triple K!

    That Dr. visit sounds familiar, except your wait is shorter and I don't have any scripts atm.

    Models are starting to latch onto the 1st E-Pac storm of the year.....



    (don't tell Dr. Mark)
    Dang it! I missed breakfast again!

    Where's Mark?
  2. InTheCone's Avatar
    Thunder in the distance - sounds like summer

  3. Landfall2004's Avatar
    Lots of rumbling out west, and a little smattering of rain here, so far. The skwerls may have enough water in the Fountain Rain Gauge for a few more days, now. Not near enough for the coonies to wade in.
  4. InTheCone's Avatar
    'Nader warning out west of here, I'd be surprised if we got any at all. Keeping my...

  5. hurricat's Avatar
    We had a couple decent downpours and some rumbles. Just a steady light rain now.

    Look out Cone, the swirlies look to be south of you but you might have a flying TCRG. Hope you get some moisture.
  6. Landfall2004's Avatar
    Help--I am about to be enveloped in a big yellow and red blob!
  7. Landfall2004's Avatar
    It's a frog-strangler/de-mulcher! Fountain Rain Gauge is overflowing already.
  8. InTheCone's Avatar
    So far- Nothing, Nada, Zilch still hopeful!
  9. Landfall2004's Avatar
    Cone, you should be getting pounded by now.

    I got a great pic of a rainbow. I will try to share it later.
  10. InTheCone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Landfall2004
    Cone, you should be getting pounded by now.

    I got a great pic of a rainbow. I will try to share it later.
    Not a pounding, but a good shower Happy, happy!
  11. InTheCone's Avatar
    Good Morning Bunkerites!

    Incoming moistcha' for the mid-west(where they don't need a drop) and the for the gulf coasties......

  12. blakels's Avatar
    It's the pattern Cone. Looks like it would've been an awesome winter storm a couple months ago. Just a whole lot of cold wetness now.

    Good morning everyone
  13. InTheCone's Avatar
    Morning Blakels!

    Yes indeed, the pattern is stuck. Hope it breaks soon, the flooding is already bad enough.

    LA is in deep kimchi today....

  14. InTheCone's Avatar
    Ais' BreakFastCast - is coming!

    Today: Showers and thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may be severe. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

    Tonight: Showers and thunderstorms in the evening, then slight chance of showers after midnight. Some thunderstorms may be severe. Lows in the mid 50s. Southwest winds around 15 mph shifting to the northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.
  15. NavarreMark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheCone
    Morning Triple K!

    That Dr. visit sounds familiar, except your wait is shorter and I don't have any scripts atm.

    Models are starting to latch onto the 1st E-Pac storm of the year.....



    (don't tell Dr. Mark)

    Experienced FBMs will not discuss that of course.
  16. NavarreMark's Avatar
    I have to drive up to Clarksville tomorrow. Looks like we'll have bad weather the entire way up.
  17. InTheCone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NavarreMark
    I have to drive up to Clarksville tomorrow. Looks like we'll have bad weather the entire way up.
    Morning Dr. Mark!

    Oh Yeah, the weather is going to be nasty. Hopefully not like this.....

  18. Aislinn's Avatar
    Good morning and afternoon, everyjuan! That's an amazing picture, Cone, but would rather not see it in person. Mark, you can't put off your trip to Clarksville?

    We're under a flood and tornado watch already this morning. I'm sure the new plants I put in will enjoy the rain.

    Breakfast's on the sideboard: creamed chipped beef or sausage gravy over biscuits, Cajun Breakfast Casserole, Green Chili Breakfast Burrito Casserole, Cinnamon Pecan Rolls, Pumpkin Pie Coffee Cake with Pecan Crumble, cinnamon oatmeal with bruleed Bananas, Red-Pepper omelet, cheese Danishes, yogurt, fresh fruit and orange, apple or pineapple juice. Peppermint White Hot Chocolate, tea, regular and decaf coffee with flavored creamers to the side. Enjoy!
  19. InTheCone's Avatar
    Morning Aislinn!

    BreakFast!

    I'll have some of the sausage gravy over biscuits, Cajun Breakfast Casserole & coffee - TYVM & I can see why you're under a flood and 'Nader watch - Incoming!



    Even remembered the AOD's
  20. McBart ender's Avatar
    I've got the devil on one shoulder saying "DO IT! Type it now!", and an angel on the other shoulder saying; "No! Let it go. Be a good boy." (sigh) what to do, what to do...?


    Quote Originally Posted by Landfall2004
    Cone, you should be getting pounded by now.

    I got a great pic of a rainbow. I will try to share it later.
  21. McBart ender's Avatar
    Good morning all.

    My whole area is enhanced today. Things could get wurst, much wurst.











    EDIT: For clarity.

  22. Aislinn's Avatar
    Hey Cone and Bart. Yeah, the sky here looks like dusk, getting very dark and windy. I have a meeting at 10:30 in town which luckily is only five miles. I wouldn't want to be traveling very far today, nasty outside.

    Passes Cone a large plate of sausage gravy over biscuits, Cajun Breakfast Casserole and a pot of coffee.
  23. McBart ender's Avatar
    Definitions:

    Wurst ==>


    Much Wurst ==>
  24. Landfall2004's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McBart ender
    I've got the devil on one shoulder saying "DO IT! Type it now!", and an angel on the other shoulder saying; "No! Let it go. Be a good boy." (sigh) what to do, what to do...?
    It was getting quiet around here, too quiet, so I thought I'd throw that out there and stir things up. Somebody had to do it.
  25. Aislinn's Avatar
    My son just got back from a VA appointment and said the radio was nothing but tornado warnings the whole ride home, one after another. But the best part he said was when the warning was over they played the sound of a tornado hitting and tearing a house apart. He said if someone was listening and about the ignore the warning the sound of a house coming apart under the sound of the tornado really hit hard.
  26. Landfall2004's Avatar
    Dang it! Ahhhh..............can you see it now?

  27. Aislinn's Avatar
    Beautiful, LF!
  28. NavarreMark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aislinn
    Good morning and afternoon, everyjuan! That's an amazing picture, Cone, but would rather not see it in person. Mark, you can't put off your trip to Clarksville?

    We're under a flood and tornado watch already this morning. I'm sure the new plants I put in will enjoy the rain.

    Breakfast's on the sideboard: creamed chipped beef or sausage gravy over biscuits, Cajun Breakfast Casserole, Green Chili Breakfast Burrito Casserole, Cinnamon Pecan Rolls, Pumpkin Pie Coffee Cake with Pecan Crumble, cinnamon oatmeal with bruleed Bananas, Red-Pepper omelet, cheese Danishes, yogurt, fresh fruit and orange, apple or pineapple juice. Peppermint White Hot Chocolate, tea, regular and decaf coffee with flavored creamers to the side. Enjoy!
    Gotta go. Can't put it off. Daughters getting her PHD. I feel obligated to be there.
  29. NavarreMark's Avatar
    I'll have 10 breakfast burritos please.

    Thank You very much.
  30. NavarreMark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McBart ender
    Definitions:

    Wurst ==>


    Much Wurst ==>

    I'm really not sure why, but your posts often make me hungry.
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.5
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
Image resizer by SevenSkins

Tabs System by vbSoporte - vBulletin en Español
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:04 AM.