Site rules - updated 2/16/11
In order to keep the peace there are a few rules you should know up front before you post:
The WeatherBunker.com is not a place solely dedicated to weather and weather discussion. A wide variety of topics are encouraged from serious weather discussions to blogs about sports, to blogs on where the other sock goes in the dryer. During periods of active severe weather we may separate weather blogs from other blogs, but we always encourage other types of blogs 24/7/365.
1) Limitation of Liability You understand that members like yourself contribute the content of this site, that WeatherBunker does not control and is not responsible for it, and that WeatherBunker does not in any way guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, legality or completeness of any such content. You expressly agree that you bear all the risks associated with such content and that WeatherBunker is not liable in any way for such content, for its errors and omissions, and for any losses and damage incurred as a result of accessing or using such content.
1a) During Severe Weather This website is not to be used for protection of life and/or property - refer to your local NWS office for life saving information.
2) No spam (the unwanted solicitations, or the food)
3) No fisticuffs. Firendly jabs, stick poking and banter is of course a founding prinicpal of The Weather Bunker, but we all lose our cool from time to time. Use your manners please.
4) No personal attacks. Posting personal emails, names, home addresses, etc are not tolerated.
5) Keep it family friendly. Inuendos and Double entendre are fine, but no foul language or obscene images are permitted on the site. Posting nude photos will result in an immediate ban from using the site.
6) Advertising. You may post links to personal websites, however links cannot be the focus of your posts and comments here. If the site is commercial in nature and the link could be considered advertising please check with the staff first.
7) The chat system is monitored and logged. The site rules also apply to our chat services.
8) No solicitation is permitted between members. Users may not use this site, in public or via private messages, to ask for services/products/money or to offer your services/products/money to others.
9) Riot Control Public actions meant to incite problems on this site or among its members will be dealt with swiftly. This includes individuals who make continual posts and comments about leaving the site, and members who continually compare this site to other sites. Violations of this rule will result in membership termination.
10) Paid membership Paid membership allows you 1 year of ad-free access to the site. If you violate the rules in such a manner that warrants termination you will continue to enjoy ad-free access for the time period of 1 year from purchase, but your posting privileges will be suspended. Being a paid member does not guarantee you the right to post comments, blogs or use the chat feature.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE USE AGREEMENT SET FORTH ABOVE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE THIS WEBSITE.
This site is free to participate in, however there are expenses with hosting and maintaining a website. In order to help offset these expenses the site is ad supported. If you like what we do here and would like to become a paid member you will enjoy the site ad free. The cost of paid membership is $10 for 1 year.
Last edited by FLdewey; 04-09-2012 at 12:29 PM.